Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gluten free oatmeal cookies / Bezlepkove ovesne susenky



You know my older son Niki has wheat, dairy and eggs allergies. When Matysek was born everything seemed good. In the third week of his life he got a rash and cried more than usual. We knew what to do. I had to give up wheat, eggs and dairy. The rash dissapered and he didn't cry that much anymore. He still doesn't want to sleep much, but that is another story.
I am still breastfeeding Matysek so I have to stay on his diet. It is challenging not to eat bread or cheese but I would do anything for my children.
I love to eat sweets. I have to have something everyday. My friend once brought gluten free oatmeal cookies to our house. Niki and I just loved them. I asked her for the recipe and now I bake them at least twice a week. They are very good.

Recipe for Oatmeal cookies:

mix:  3/4     cup of oil
            1     cup of sugar (I use 3/4)
            2     tbsp of molasses (or use brown sugar)

add:   1/4    teaspoon of salt
             4    cups of rolled oats (quick oats)
             1    cup of unsweetened applesauce
             1    cup of dried cranberries

The dough is sticky. Drop by spoonful onto baking sheet and bake for 30 mins at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.

This is what happens to a fresh tray of cookies in our house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jak vite, muj starsi syn Niki ma alergie na psenici, mlecne vyrobky a vejce. Kdyz se narodil Matysek, prvni dva tydny byly velmi dobre. Treti tyden jeho zivota, vsak zacal mit vyrazku a dosti casto brecel. Tak jsme hned vedeli, ze musim opet vynechat psenici, mleko i vejce ze sveho jidelnicku. Vyrazka mu zmizela a uz tolik nebrecel. Jen nechce moc spat, ale to si nechame az na nekdy jindy.
Kazdopadne ho stale kojim a tak musim zustat na teto diete. Je to dost tezke nejist chleb nebo syr, ale jinak se to neda. Pro me deti udelam cokoliv na svete.
Ja miluji sladke, musim mit neco kazdy den. Moje kamaradka jednou prinesla bezlepkove susenky, ktere me i Nikimu moc zachutnali. Rekla jsem si ji o recept a ted si pecu susenky alespon dvakrat do tydne. Jsou moc dobre.

Recept na Ovesne susenky:

smichat:    3/4      hrnku oleje
                     1     hrnek cukru (ja davam 3/4)
                     2     lzice melasy (nebo hnedeho cukru)
     
 pridat:                 spetku soli
                     4     hrnky ovesnych vlocek
                     1     hrnek jenme nastrouhaneho jablicka
                     1     hrnek ususenych brusinek (muzete dat cokoliv jineho treba rozinky)

Vse poradne zamichat. Potom vzit trochu do dlane nebo na lzici, uplacat a dat na plech. Pect 30 minut pri 160 stupnich Celsia. Dobrou chut.

 Cerstve z trouby. Skoro zadna nezbyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment