Friday, January 11, 2013

Poem / Basen

 My husband and I just had an aniversary few days back. He was so thoughtful and romantic, he wrote me a poem. It is not his first one he ever gave to me but every time he does, it is beautiful way of saying how much he loves me.


My love, she is a bright snowflake.
Crystal structure will not break.
From the clouds, she has escaped
To my tongue.  I'll steal a taste.

And like a little flake of snow
Holds the hoof-prints of a doe,
Into giant mountains grow,
She can stop the traffic flow.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Muj muz a ja jsme pred par dny oslavili vyroci svatby. Je to romantik a nikdy mi nezapomene  napsat krasnou basen.  Vzdy me potesi, kdyz mi vyzna svou lasku i takovym zpusobem.


My love, she is a bright snowflake.
Crystal structure will not break.
From the clouds, she has escaped
To my tongue.  I'll steal a taste.

And like a little flake of snow
Holds the hoof-prints of a doe,
Into giant mountains grow,
She can stop the traffic flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment